CTET Previous Year Papers & Solutions (2011-2021) Hindi/ English Download here. Last 11-year CTET Papers in hindi download with solution PDF. Solved CTET Previous Year Question Papers with Answer Key for free. Download PDF Of CTET Question Papers now and start practicing to crack the Central Teachers Eligibility Test.
- 1 CTET Exam Schedule
- 2 CTET Is Getting Tough
- 3 CTET Previous Year Papers Last 11 Years
- 4 CTET Latest Exam Scheme
- 5 CTET Official Last Year Question Papers
- 6 Motive Of CTET Exam
- 7 CTET Marksheet Scheme
- 8 Importance Of CTET Previous Year Papers
- 9 What Is The Benefit Of CTET Previous Year Papers
- 10 Best Way Of Using CTET Previous Year Question Papers
- 11 CTET Previous Year Question Papers PDF Download
- 12 CTET Last Year Papers Download PDF
- 13 CTET Official Exam Pattern
- 14 CTET Exam Pattern of Paper I for Primary Stage
- 15 CTET Exam Pattern of Paper-II for Elementary Stage
- 16 PDF Of CTET Previous Year Papers
- 17 CTET Previous Years Papers And Solutions
CTET Exam Schedule
Central Teacher Eligibility Test is a qualifying exam, conducted twice a year. It is one essential document for the selection of the candidates as a teacher post in government and private schools or colleges. Read below for CTET Paper 1 Previous Year Papers
Applicants can Download CTET Previous Years And Solutions from the links given below and prepare for the examination accordingly in less time.
CTET Is Getting Tough
There is a significant change in exam toughness as a huge number of applicants give an examination of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) to become a teacher in private and government schools colleges.
CTET Previous Year Papers Last 11 Years
Most of the students are searching for the previous year’s papers to get ideas on the pattern, level, and questions from different topics asked in the exam. Thus, we have collected CTET previous year papers PDF in Hindi & English of 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011 exam for the upcoming exam preparation.
As the CTET Exam is approaching, it is the right time to start preparing and practicing CTET previous year question papers. Before practicing question paper one should know the CTET Exam Pattern.
Practicing the previous year’s CTET question paper of 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011 gives a candidate a rough picture of their preparation where they are lagging and which area needs to be improved.
As some questions and topics are repetitive in nature for example:- Questions related to Child Disability, Shelter & Food can be seen in question paper most of the time so it is advisable to cover this topic religiously. Basically, previous year question paper acts as a blueprint and provides ample help for the upcoming CTET exam.
CTET Latest Exam Scheme
Candidates can check the important points of the upcoming CTET Exam in the table given below.
|CTET Exam Overview|
|Conducting Body||Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE)|
|Mode of exam||Offline|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Paper Language||20 Languages|
|Nature of Exam||Qualifying|
|Exam Duration||Two and a half hour(per paper)|
|Admit Card||Yet To Announce|
The CTET Exam was conducted in two categories that are Preliminary Stage (Class I to V) is called paper-I and Elementary Stage (Class VI to VIII) is know as paper-II.
The CTET qualifying candidates would not confer a right on any person for the recruitment/ employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for appointment.
CTET Official Last Year Question Papers
Applicants can go through the official website www.ctet.nic.in to download the previous year’s papers and solutions. You can get more information about the latest and upcoming notification published on the official website.
Motive Of CTET Exam
Most of the candidates were participating in the examination to become teachers in government and private schools. The selection is based on written examination. CTET Exam will be conducted by the authority of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE ).
“CTET – The question paper will be objective type and have no negative marking”
CTET Marksheet Scheme
Only a valid certification is given to the candidates that mean candidates are eligible to become a teacher post in any schools of CBSE. The candidates appearing in CTET will be issued Marks Statement.
The Candidates securing 60% and above marks will be issued an Eligibility Certificate.
Importance Of CTET Previous Year Papers
CTET Previous Years’ Question papers are one of the most authentic sources of information. One of the important prerequisites for qualifying in CTET is practice and for practice, one can’t neglect Previous Years’ Papers. If you are done with preparations then previous years’ question papers are one of the best resources to check your preparation level.
Many subject experts and teachers believe that more practice a student gets, the better they will perform in the exams. As you will go through the last year’s CTET question paper you will understand the level of questions that have been asked in the Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET) till date.
If you will give an honest attempt to solve CTET previous years’ papers, you will definitely gain confidence. Some of the last years’ papers of CTET available here are in Hindi as well as English (with answer key), so, candidates looking for PDF of CTET Solved question paper in Hindi will also get the benefit.
With the help of CTET Previous Year Papers, candidates can gain the confidence to solve the paper in the given time and also get the idea of questions asked in the earlier CTET Examination.
Download CTET Previous Year Solved Paper And Solutions for better preparations. You can download the last year papers from the authorized website of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) and practice with these papers.
What Is The Benefit Of CTET Previous Year Papers
There are several benefits of solving CTET previous year papers with solution. We have listed below the benefits for you:
- Help to understand the exact exam pattern of the Next CTET Exam.
- Know the difficulty level of questions
- Know the topic-wise distribution of the question
- Know the section-wise distribution of the questions
- Strategics the time use process for the main exam.
- Distribute your time according to the time required for the section.
Clearing the CTET exam will make you eligible for the latest government teacher jobs, so make sure you use the right strategies and the right books for CTET to prepare for the exam.
Best Way Of Using CTET Previous Year Question Papers
The best way to utilize the previous year question paper of CTET is to solve them within the stopwatch. Candidates should, therefore, take a print of the question paper, along with a sample OMR sheet. Then they should set a clock as per the time for the question paper given in the table below, and start attempting questions one by one.
When time is up, they should check answers from OMR Sheet and then analyze how much correct answer you have attempted. Repeat the process for each paper and find out the weak section of the paper, work on that weak section, and again attempt the paper. This will help in maximizing the marks
CTET Previous Year Question Papers PDF Download
With the CTET Exam around the corner, it is important for the candidates to practice the CTET Last Year Question Papers. In this article, we bring to you a bundle of CTET Previous Year Question Paper. Download Paper I and Paper II of CTET Last Year Question Papers here.
Practicing the previous year’s question paper makes the candidates familiar with the level of questions as well as increases the accuracy and speed of solving the question paper which helps the candidates in solving the paper accurately within the required time.
CTET Last Year Papers Download PDF
Aspirants can download the CTET previous year question paper from the table below. It is very important for the aspirants of the CTET exam as they can get an idea of the difficulty level, the nature of the questions asked in the exam. Moreover, practicing the previous year question papers gives the exam analysis to the candidates.
Most often, it has been observed that few questions are repeated in the CTET Exam. Thus, giving the candidates a bonus chance to score more marks. It is that time of the year when aspirants need to practice as much as they can to get a clear picture of the questions asked in the CTET Exam.
CTET Official Exam Pattern
- All questions in both CTET papers will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Each question has four alternatives, out of which only one answer is correct or most appropriate.
- Each question carries one mark.
- There is no negative marking.
- There are two papers in CTET for Primary and Elementary Stage level teachers.
(i) Paper-I is for those who intend to be a teacher for classes I to V.
(ii) Paper-II is for those who intend to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII.
Note: Candidate who wants to be a teacher at both levels (class I to V and Class VI to VIII) will have to appear in both the papers i.e., Paper I and Paper-II.
CBSE will be conducting the CTET exam in offline mode to determine candidates’ eligibility for recruitment as Class 1 to 8 teachers in government or private schools across India. The CTET exam will be held in two sessions for Paper 1 & Paper 2.
The CTET Paper I is for class 1 to 5 teachers and CTET Paper II is for Class 6 to 8 teachers. Candidates need to pass the exam with minimum qualifying marks to get the CTET Eligibility Certificate and apply for teaching jobs.
Before downloading the CTET Previous Year Question Paper, it is advisable for candidates to know the exam pattern and marks of the exam to score good marks in CTET exam. It will help aspirants to strategies each section and score good marks.
CTET Exam Pattern of Paper I for Primary Stage
Here we present the exam pattern of the Paper I of CTET Eligibility Test. There are five sections in Paper I of the CTET Primary Stage paper.
|Exam Pattern For Paper I|
|Name Of the Subject||N0. Of Questions||No. Of Marks||Time|
|Child Development and Pedagogy (compulsory)||30||30||2:30 Hrs|
|Language I (compulsory)||30||30|
|Language II (compulsory)||30||30|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
CTET Exam Pattern of Paper-II for Elementary Stage
Candidates can check the exam pattern of the Paper-II of CTET Test. There are four sections in Paper-II of the CTET Elementary Stage paper.
|Exam Pattern For Paper II|
|Organization Name||No. Of Questions||No. Of Marks||Time|
|Child Development and Pedagogy (compulsory)||30||30||2:30 Hrs|
|Mathematics and Science Or Social Studies/Social Science||60||60|
Note: Mathematics and Science are of 30 MCQs each which holds 60 marks Or Social Studies/Social Science 60 MCQs of 60 Marks (for Social Studies/Social Science teacher).
PDF Of CTET Previous Year Papers
Paper 1 CTET Exam Question Papers (With Answer Keys)
- CTET Question Paper 2016 in Hindi and English (Paper I)
- CTET Question Paper 2016 in Hindi and English (Paper-II)
- CTET Exam February 2015 Question Paper I – Primary Stage (for Classes I to V) with Answer Keys
- CTET Exam September 2014: Question Paper I – Primary Stage (for Classes I to V) with Answer Keys
- CTET Exam February 2014 Question Paper I – Primary Stage (for Classes I to V) with Answer Keys
- CTET Exam July 2013: Question Paper I – Primary Stage (for Classes I to V) with Answer Keys
- CTET Exam November 2012: Question Paper I – Primary Stage (for Classes I to V) with Answer Keys
- CTET May 2012 Question Paper 1
- CTET Exam January 2012: Question Paper I – Primary Stage (for Classes I to V) with Answer Keys
- CTET Exam June 2011: Question Paper I – Primary Stage (for Classes I to V) with Answer Keys
- CTET Question Paper I -2011
- CTET Solved Question Paper I -2011
Paper 2 CTET Question Papers (With Answer Keys)
- CTET Exam February 2015 Question Paper II – Elementary Stage (Classes VI to VIII) with Answer Keys
- CTET Exam September 2014 Question Paper II – Elementary Stage (Classes VI to VIII) with Answer Keys
- CTET Exam July 2013 Question Paper II – Elementary Stage (Classes VI to VIII) with Answer Keys
- CTET May 2012 Question Paper 2
- CTET Exam January 2012 Question Paper II – Elementary Stage (Classes VI to VIII) with Answer Keys
- CTET Solved Question Paper II -2011
- CTET Exam June 2011 Question Paper II – Elementary Stage (Classes VI to VIII) with Answer Keys
- CTET Question Paper II -2011
CTET Previous Years Papers And Solutions
Previous Years’ Solved CTET Questions Papers, Paper 1 & Paper 2 (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019) are available here for download in PDF format. Users can download the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Questions paper (both Paper 1 and Paper 2 in PDF format. These papers will play a critical role in the preparation of the upcoming CTET exam.
|Year||Paper 1||Paper 2|
|CTET Dec 2019||Download||Download|
|CTET July 2019||Download||Download|
|CTET Sept 2015||Download||Download|
|CTET Feb 2015||Download||Download|
CTET Nov 2012
CTET Nov 2012
CTET May 2012
CTET Jan 2012
We hope that CTET Previous Year Papers will help all CTET Aspirants. All we need your healthy support and comments. So please share it with your friends, more importantly on Facebook. So that it will help us to channelize this information with more and more.