How Many States Conduct TET? Do You Know All States Conducting TET In India – Read Full TET Exam System & List Of States Conducting TET Exam, Which States Conduct TET Exam, CTET Exam Details
Which states conduct TET Exam in India is one more important question to understand TET Examination System. As per huge request from our visitors we are uploading the list of various states conducting TET EXAM (teacher eligibility test ). You can find the desired State along with its official TET websites.
If you are eligible for other state exams, then you can apply directly with the help of given links. You may have some trouble to locate or access the WEB-URL if the website is moving with the maintenance process, you may be able to access that shortly.
- 1 CTET Is Applicable In Which States? Where is CTET Applicable?
- 2 Is CTET Valid In All States?
- 3 Is CTET Eligible for State Government?
- 4 Who Is NCTE? What Is NCTE? NCTE Stands For?
- 5 Guidelines/Rules Of NCTE For TET Exams
- 6 CTET/TET Qualifying Marks
- 7 CTET/TET Validity
- 8 How Many Levels Of TET Exam?
- 9 CTET/TET Eligibility Criteria for Paper 1
- 10 CTET/TET Eligibility Criteria For Paper 2
- 11 How Many States Conduct TET?
- 12 List Of States Conducting TET Exam
CTET Is Applicable In Which States? Where is CTET Applicable?
CTET Is applicable on schools of the Central Government (KVS, NVS, Central Tibetan Schools, etc.) and schools under the administrative control of UT’s of Chandigarh, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, and Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, and NCT of Delhi. CTET Exam Details
Is CTET Valid In All States?
Yes CTET is valid in all states. CTET holder may apply to the unaided private schools, who may exercise the option of considering the CTET. In that way, CTET holders can apply for teaching jobs under private schools as per the National Council For Teacher Education (NCTE). State exams for teacher eligibility are different from CTET.
Is CTET Eligible for State Government?
Yes. A State Government can also consider the CTET if it decides not to conduct the State TET. In that way, CTET certificate holders may get a chance to teach in Government schools under State Government. Although most of the states conduct their own TET exam, CTET certificate is considered in all State schools.
Who Is NCTE? What Is NCTE? NCTE Stands For?
National Council For Teacher Education (NCTE) is the governing body for TET exams and all rules/guidelines like eligibility, the syllabus is set by NCTE.
Guidelines/Rules Of NCTE For TET Exams
As per the NCTE, state Govt should conduct a TET at least once every year.
Minimum 60% marks are required to qualify the TET and the TET qualifying certificate is valid for seven years for appointment in schools. There is no restriction for appearing for the TET exams, you can take the TET for improving your scores every year.
Mode of Application: Online
CTET/TET Qualifying Marks
|Category||Qualifying Marks||Passing Marks||Total Marks|
How Many Levels Of TET Exam?
The Teacher Eligibility Test is conducted in two levels
Paper 1: Primary Level (Class 1 to 5) for the primary teacher (PRT)
Paper 2: Upper Primary Level (Class 5 to 8)
Note: If a candidate wants to apply from Class 1 to 8 s/he will have to qualify both the papers.
CTET/TET Eligibility Criteria for Paper 1
Senior Secondary or it’s equivalent) with at least 45 percent marks and a two-year Diploma in Elementary education/Four-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/Special Education
CTET/TET Eligibility Criteria For Paper 2
Graduate in any discipline (B.A./B.Com/B.Sc) and a Two-year diploma in Elementary Education/Bachelor in Education (B.Ed)/Four-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/Four-year B.Sc. Education or B.A. Education
How Many States Conduct TET?
Total 29 States Conduct TET Exam. TET Exam is the most critical Entrance exam which is conducted by Central called, and the Various States also Conducts a TET examination for the recruitment of Teachers which enhances the quality of the Education.
It is the mandatory examination which is organized by the state authority for the teachers which gives them eligibility to teach the students.
Every state has its entrance exam for the TET (Teacher Eligibility Test), and It names according to their state name. Here in this article, we have listed all the TET Entrance examination of Central as well as state government.
- Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)
- National Hospitality Teachers Eligibility Test (NHTET)
- Andhra Pradesh State Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET)
- Arunachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET)
- Assam Teachers Eligibility Test (ATET)
- Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test (CG TET)
- Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test
- Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET)
- Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (HP TET)
- Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test (JTET)
- Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test (KARTET)
- Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (KTET)
- Maharashtra Teachers Eligibility Test (MAHATET)
- Mizoram Teacher Eligibility Test (MTET)
- Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET)
- Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test (OSSTET)
- Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (PSTET)
- Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test (RTET)
- Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test (STET)
- Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test (TS TET)
- Tripura Teacher Eligibility Test (T TET)
- Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test (TNTET)
- Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test (UPTET)
- Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test (UTET)
- West Bengal Primary Teacher Eligibility Test (WB Primary TET)
- Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test (BTET)
- Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (MPTET)
- Manipur Teachers Eligibility Test (MTET)
- Meghalaya Teachers Eligibility Test (Meghalaya TET)
List Of States Conducting TET Exam
|Andhra Pradesh||Andhra Pradesh TET|
|Himachal Pradesh||Himachal Pradesh TET|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu & Kashmir TET|
|Madhya Pradesh||Madhya Pradesh TET|
|Tamil Nadu||Tamilnadu TET|
|Uttar Pradesh||Uttar Pradesh TET|
|West Bengal||West Bengal TET|